by Marlena DeFalco
Anyone Home Inc., the industry-leading provider of technology that helps rental-housing operators engage and connect with residents and prospects, today announced the promotions of five leaders within the organization.
Recent promotions include:
- Derek Lefler, previously the Senior Vice President of Client Services, was promoted to Chief Experience Officer (CXO). This is a new role for the company and is a direct result of the significant growth Anyone Home has experienced.
- Former Vice President of Client Services Tina West has moved into a new role as Senior Vice President of Customer Success and is now a member of Anyone Home’s executive team.
- Former Vice President of Finance Arman Sanaryan was named Senior Vice President of Finance.
- Nick Nelson was named the new Director of Product Management after previously serving as Group Product Manager.
- Former Senior Data Analyst Adam Lucero was promoted to Director of Data Analytics.
“These five individuals have played invaluable roles in the growth and direction of Anyone Home during their tenures with the company, and we’re excited to see each of them advance into more prominent positions where their influence and leadership can have an even greater impact,” said Anyone Home CEO Todd Katler. “The vision and dedication brought to the table each day by Arman, Derek, Tina, Nick and Adam have helped to propel our organization forward and establish Anyone Home as a leader in real estate technology solutions.”
From their new leadership posts, Anyone Home’s recently promoted associates will continue to steer and support the company’s cutting edge engagement and lead management tools, and keep clients connected to their customers.
Leave a Reply